Douglas Brown is the Founder and CEO of Halo Consulting, LLC, where he focuses on the recruitment of high-caliber senior-level talent. Douglas has demonstrated expertise in strategizing talent acquisition, developing leadership, and substantial insight on compensation design. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Douglas founded his own consulting company and the type of work he does at Halo Consulting.
- The type of clients Douglas works with and how he serves them.
- The business model of Halo Consulting and how they bill their clients.
- How the pandemic made it easier for Douglas to reach certain prospects.
- How Douglas maintains a steady stream of work at Halo Consulting.
- How virtual roundtables events work and the way they’ve helped Douglas reach new prospects.
- Halo Consulting
- Staff Geek
- FTI Consulting
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things
- The Lean Startup
- Never Split the Difference
- We’ve got Answers
- Zero to One
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with Douglas Brown:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 09:15 – “Execution is the best business development.”
- 14:33 – “I absolutely love to go out and be hunting, going after new logos and new business, but the farming aspect has really allowed Halo to be in a spot where we’re having more conversations with HR Executives and other leaders of organizations and businesses.”