This episode, I’m joined by Dr. Mark Tuggle from Sales Conservatory to discuss different marketing activities, how we can compare the effectiveness of each one, and how to maintain active marketing when you’re busy with client work.
Dr. Mark Tuggle is a consultant, learning facilitator, and Co-Founder of Sales Conservatory.Mark mostly serves sales professionals and business owners and with his understanding of psychology and neuroscience is able to help them identify and design solutions that achieve their desired outcome. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Mark started his own sales enablement platform.
- The different courses Mark offers on his platform and the on-demand component he’s made available.
- Using a Fractional CMO to develop a LinkedIn campaign.
- Different marketing activities that can help grow your company.
- How Mark compares the effectiveness of different marketing activities.
- How to maintain active marketing when you’re busy with client work.
Connecting with Dr. Mark Tuggle:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 16:31 – “One of the things that we have to do is make sure we’re doing the part that only we can do and that we’ve outsourced the pieces that other people can do.”
- 18:27 – “It does come down to those basics of time management, managing your schedule not letting it manage you, and then doing the work.”