This episode, I’m joined by Rebecca Babicz to discuss how she started her digital marketing agency, the common advertising mistakes online retail sellers make, and the necessary steps you need to take before you start advertising online.
Rebecca Babicz is the Founder of Fall Line Digital where she combines the art of storytelling with the power of social advertising to increase brand revenue.
Rebecca has over 10 years of experience in content creation and content strategy, and over 8 years of experience in digital marketing; organic social, paid social advertising, remarketing, SEO, SEM, video marketing and blogging. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Rebecca went from being a journalist to a digital marketing expert.
- How to start a digital marketing agency.
- How to recognize blind spots within your organization.
- Common advertising mistakes online retail sellers make.
- Common misconceptions about how online marketing works.
- The onboarding process Fall Line Digital uses with new clients.
- What a purpose-driven brand is.
Connecting with Rebecca Babicz:
Connecting with the host:
- 07:08 – “Not everything that works for one brand is going to work for the other brand so you have to get creative and scrappy.”
- 11:03 – “It opens up a lot of opportunities where anybody can do this kind of stuff but I think you wind up wasting a lot of money when you don’t do the foundational work, and by that I mean the brand work.”