This episode, I’m joined by Joseph Polanin from The Alaka’i Leadership Group to discuss how he started his consultancy business, the power of LinkedIn for lead generation, and how to nurture your relationships on the platform.
Joseph Polanin has over 20 years of experience in business operations & global strategy leadership, with an integral part in reorganizing, restructuring, & improving results for globally integrated organizations.
Joseph has managed budgets of over 500 billion dollars, overseen teams of almost half a million people, and has his own successful consulting practice. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- The importance of the relationship between vision, strategy, and talent.
- How to start a consulting practice.
- The importance of leveraging others knowledge.
- The power of LinkedIn for lead generation.
- How to nurture your relationships on LinkedIn.
- Ideas you can implement to scale your consultancy practice.
- How books can be used to market and scale your business.
- The mindset you need to make lasting cultural change in your organisation.
Connecting with Joseph Polanin:
Connecting with the host:
- 13:22 – “The lead gen challenge or the lead gen opportunity for me has been leveraging the power of LinkedIn to enhance not only my connections, but the leads, the prospects and the clients and the strategic alliances and partnerships that I developed before Alaka’i as well.”
- 16:38 – “No doesn’t mean never, it means no thank you right now.”