This episode, I’m joined by Bernard Williams from Company Counsel LLC to discuss how he started his law firm, the benefits of working with a team, and the issues with the traditional self-centered growth model most lawyers use.
Bernard Williams is an accomplished, versatile, and widely experienced attorney with a reputation for excellence in legal counsel, representation, and business management.
Bernard started his own law firm Company Counsel LLC over 5 years ago where he leads a team of high-performing, specialized Attorneys who support small and mid-sized companies in matters related to labor law, intellectual property, and corporate law. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Bernard started his own law firm.
- Producing continued yearly revenue growth through referrals and word of mouth.
- Different growth models lawyers use.
- Issues with the traditional growth models.
- The benefits of working with a team.
Connecting with Bernard Williams:
Connecting with the host:
- 08:04 – “I wanted to build a company on the strength of a team not just on the strength of myself.”
- 14:11 – “In virtually any setting teams outperform individual results.”