Lisa Peskin has been in sales leadership for over 35 years and has her own sales training, consulting, and coaching business.
Today, we talk about effective business development strategies and how individuals can fill their sales pipelines with more qualified prospects on a consistent basis…
Lisa Peskin is a CEO with more than 25 years of experience in sales performance and management. After a successful career as Vice President of Sales for Automatic Data Processing (ADP), running a 40 man sales force, Lisa launched her own sales training, consulting, and coaching business in 2003. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Podcast Led Growth:
- How Lisa helps people increase their sales.
- The latest effective business development strategies.
- The importance of having set out goals and a strategic game plan.
- The key to keeping consistent work.
- How to grow your business through referrals.
- Why it’s important to track your projects and clients.
Connecting with Lisa Peskin:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 5:49 – “In the beginning, it’s not so easy to build this business and we’re going to get way more no’s than we are yes’s so you need to be mentally strong.”
- 11:20 – “Squeeze the lemon, so how do we truly squeeze the lemon and get the most juice out of everything.”