This episode, Founder of NxtStep Consulting, Sean Boyce, talks about the benefits of private podcasting, how it’s changing the way information is spread and democratized, and the different ways private podcasting can be monetized.
Sean Boyce has run his consultancy firm NxtStep Consulting for over 10 years but found he wasn’t able to grow his network effectively and efficiently through in-person marketing or lead generation services.
To solve this, Sean founded Podcast Chef, a full-service podcast management platform that helped him grow his network while making awesome content at the same time.
Seeing the effectiveness of podcasting at reaching new people, Sean opened it up to others, helping people to start a podcast and delegating the management from post-production to booking guests. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- The unique ways private podcasting can be used to disseminate information.
- The benefits of private podcasting and why it’s more cost-effective.
- How information is becoming democratized.
- How to use private podcasting to improve talent management and HR.
- The ways private podcasting can be monetized.
Connecting with Sean Boyce:
Connecting with the host: