Private podcasts are a new trend that can benefit businesses by providing private training, customer engagement, and monetization options. With platforms like Captivate, Podbean, and Transistor now offering support, private podcasts are becoming more accessible.
- Private podcasts are shows that aren’t available to the public
- Use cases for private podcasts include training, quality control, and monetization
- Private podcasts could be a great fit for businesses that are trying to strategically network
- Content repurposing is a growing trend in podcasting
- Private podcasting management platforms like Captivate, Podbean, and Transistor can help with distribution