This episode, I’m joined by the Creator and Founder of Magnfi Doug Dibert to discuss the benefits of building a community away from generic social media sites, how you can build a community without social media, and how to get enough clients as a SaaS provider.
- Ways to prepare yourself for a pitch meeting.
- How to easily produce media from your smartphone.
- How to get enough clients as a SaaS provider.
- What white labeling is and the challenges of implementing it.
- How to develop a community outside of conventional social media sites.
- What you can learn from your community.
- 18:30 – “If you can build a community that adds value to your product or service, that’s the key.”
- 2 3:21 – “Communicate, communicate clearly as much as you possibly can. Second, don’t assume, assumption gets you into trouble a lot don’t ever assume something and that goes back to point one communicate clearly if you’re not clear on something don’t feel you’re going to be stupid just getting clarity on something because if you assume something and it’s wrong you’re going to look even more dumb, and the third one is persistence just keep going when it sucks.”