This episode, we’re joined by career coach and author Rob Napoli to discuss the power of community and social networking, and how leaders can more effectively build their global networks…
Rob Napoli is an accomplished trainer, speaker, entrepreneur, business, and career coach based in Brooklyn, NYC.
Rob started in recruitment within Fortune 500/Forbes 100 companies before moving to Milan, Italy to pursue a Masters in International Multi-Channel Marketing. Here he spent two years working for a global e-commerce startup, before moving to New York to work for a large global corporate and then transitioning to training and development for startup and growth-stage founders.
Since then Ben has delivered hundreds of workshops, keynotes, and training both in-person and virtually across 27+ countries to 200+ companies/founders. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Podcast Led Growth:
- How Rob transitioned from working in recruitment to starting his own coaching business.
- Social networking and how to build a global network.
- The power of community engagement when growing your personal brand.
- How to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Why building a personal brand is so important.
- The new book Rob has written about being your authentic self.
Connecting with Rob Napoli:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 13:20 – “It’s all about having that engagement, and people that are excited to be learning from you and teaching at the same time, because it’s a give and receive.”
- 15:42 – “We buy on emotion, humans that’s what we do.”