This episode, I’m joined by the Founder of Supply Chain Advisor, Jit Hinchman to discuss how she uses public speaking for lead generation and how consultants can get more involved with speaking and leverage that for business development purposes.
Jit Hinchman is the founder of Supply Chain Adviser™ and is a Sustainable Supply Chain Global Ambassador. Jit is also a business strategist, author, Blockchain enthusiast, engineer, speaker, and mentor. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Jit found her passion for the supply chain.
- Common challenges to supply chains and why they seem more prominent than before.
- How to keep your business constantly improving.
- Using public speaking for lead generation and as a business development strategy.
- The ways the pandemic has increased the opportunities to speak publicly.
- How to get more involved with speaking and leverage that for business development purposes.
Connecting with Jit Hinchman:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 3:55 – “This isn’t the first time we’ve had disruption, it’s just different that the world has become more connected to social media and the internet that people pay more attention and learn from it.”
- 10:07 – “You need to familiarize yourself with the industry you’re in, you need to know your environment, you need to know who are the players, you need to know the rules, you need to know what works and what doesn’t work, and how you can differentiate yourself from the other brands of product and services similar to what you offer.”