Today we’re joined by President and Owner of Sage Insights, Maria Baseggio to discuss what the Entrepreneurial Operating System is and how it can help leadership teams…
Maria Baseggio worked in the corporate world for 10 years before starting her own coaching business Sage Insights. Since starting her business Maria has become a professional EOS® Implementer, helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams get what they want from their business. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Podcast Led Growth:
- How Maria went from working in corporate to starting her own consulting business.
- What the Entrepreneurial Operating System is and how it helps leadership teams.
- The challenges of having an inconsistent workflow and strategies you can use to counter this.
- How much time we should spend focused on business development.
- How having an assistant can help keep you accountable.
- How EOS has helped Maria build her business.
- Sage Insights
- Strategic Coach
- Never Split the Difference
- Co-Active Coaching
- The Coaching Habit
- Trillion Dollar Coach
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with Maria Baseggi:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 10:56 – “We still all have to focus on business development and make sure we’re reserving some good focus time to build the network.”
- 19:28 – “Even though I felt like I was setting targets before they were4 soft, they were just kind of up here in my mind, but I wasn’t writing them down, and I wasn’t revisiting them on a regular basis.”