This episode, I introduce our new host Brian Mattocks who will be taking over the hosting of the show moving forward. We talk about our backgrounds, techniques we use to make our marketing more efficient, and how to stop the feast or famine cycle in consulting work.
- Brian’s background as an independent consultant.
- Sean’s experience in the consulting field.
- The benefits of specializing on a specific target market.
- How to be more efficient in your marketing.
- How to stop the feast or famine cycle in consulting work.
- The importance of making your marketing strategy structured.
- 12:50 – “If you aren’t sticking with these things or if they don’t fit well into your routine it makes it so much harder for you to continually invest in them and as such really experience any of the benefits from investing in them.”