This episode, I’m joined by Founder and CEO of VV Global Partners Virgilia Virjoghe to discuss the impact strategic partnerships have had on her business, and how she utilizes social media to find clients and form partnerships…
Virgilia Virjoghe is the Founder and CEO of VV Global Partners, a multiple-award-winning Global Brand Strategist, Media contributor, and Author.
Virgilia’s portfolio includes world-renowned Fashion brands; Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Saks Fifth Avenue, Norma Kamali, and Startups in New York City, Berlin, and Silicon Valley. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Virgilia started working in the fashion industry and the ways fashion informed her entrepreneurial journey.
- The branding and marketing strategy VV Global Partners follows and how this supports their business model.
- The impact strategic partnerships can have on a brand and business.
- How to find clients and form strategic partnerships through social media.
- How to know who your ideal customer is and build authentic relationships with them.
- How to be sincere and effective with your outreach efforts.
Connecting with Virgilia Virjoghe:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 04:34 – “Having a powerful branding and marketing strategy in place without coordinating the dots and aligning very precisely the branding strategies with the business model and business strategy, you don’t have a business model that is actually highly rewarding and incentivizing.”
- 15:40 – “Be intentional with your content, with the way you address people.”
- 15:57 – “It’s about building relationships, and building relationships is an art.”