This episode, I’m joined by Founder and CEO of Linkedosity Ralph Ayala to discuss why most lead generation services don’t work, the best way to start conversations with new prospects, and how we can improve our response rate.
Ralph Ayala is the Founder and CEO of Linkedosity and chairman and managing partner of Armada Labs.
Ralph has had a distinguished career introducing strategies to drive growth within intensively competitive markets. He is an expert in creating the vision, identifying opportunities, creating high-quality products and services, delivering strong revenues and profits, and positioning businesses for sustainable global growth.
Ralph is also well recognized for establishing, growing, and managing top performing teams. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- The value proposition of Linkedosity and their unique lead generation approach.
- Why most lead generation services don’t work.
- The best time to interact with new connections.
- Techniques to increase the response rate of your interactions.
- How you should start conversations with new prospects.
- When to shift the conversation from forming a relationship to doing business.
- How to improve the performance of cold emails.
Connecting with Ralph Ayala:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 2:13 – “I really enjoy helping people, I like to see people grow, I have the ability now to really do something that I love.”
- 11:15 – “People do business with people that they trust, people that they know, people that they have friendships with.”