Today, we’re joined by marketing consultant and Founder of CMOx, Casey Stanton.
He shares with us techniques to keep your workflow steady, the benefits of having an assistant, and how best to find specialists to support you…
Casey Stanton has been a marketing consultant for over 15 years and is the Founder of CMOx which helps 7-figure companies grow faster with a part-time chief marketing officer.
His Functional Marketing® process is the cornerstone of CMOx’s services, which gives predictable results to both B2B and B2C companies. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- Why marketing leaders are increasing in value.
- The common challenges consultants face and how to overcome them.
- How to move from short-term consultancy work to building long-term relationships.
- The benefits of having an assistant to support you.
- How easy it is to find talented professionals on the Upwork platform.
- The differences between working in B2C and B2B.
- The value of surrounding yourself with specialists.
- The Road Less Stupid
- A Technique For Producing Ideas
- The Fractional CMO Book
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with Casey Stanton:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 6:14 – “If you solve small problems you deserve small wages, so if you solve larger problems the wages should increase because the impact increases.”
- 20:45 – “If someone came to me and said, how do I make money online? To me the best answer is to wield the power of others.”
- 23:47 – “It’s an interesting time to be a generalist.”