This episode, the CEO and Founder of Nxt Generation Johny Pach talks about how he moved his business to America, built a website that consistently bought him new qualified leads, and the ways to use social media to increase your business.
Johny Pach is the CEO and Founder of Nxt Generation and has over 15 years of Sales, Business, Marketing, and Lead Generation experience.
Johnathan has spent a lot of his career hosting some of the entertainment industry’s most highly coveted red-carpet events and film premiers in Los Angeles and has tremendous insight into sales & marketing. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How to get your first clients when moving to America.
- How to build a website that effectively brings in qualified leads.
- What a good conversion rate for a website is.
- How to improve a website’s conversion rate.
- The benefits of paying for traffic to your website.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your website’s SEO.
- How to use social media for your business.
- Indicators you’re coming close to a tipping point in your social media presence.
Connecting with Johny Pach:
Connecting with the host:
- 6:16 – “LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, this is where businesses are grown and made and I must say opportunity over here is vast, back home in England it’s very difficult to spark up a conversation with a client and meet a client but over here it’s just second nature.”
- 8:59 – “That investor community also broadly has access to a bunch of different businesses so rather than going after one fish at a time you started fishing for fishermen.”
- 13:24 – “With about 2000 odd visitors, and a lot of people looking around the website, I would say we get about 25 to 30 new inquiries a week and from that I would say about 70 percent of them actually spend money with us on marketing and do some campaigns with us, the leads coming through are really really strong.”
- 16:31 – “We’re still paying Roger anywhere between 600 to 800 dollars a month for the SEO enhancements with the website anybody back home could do this, they don’t need to have a Roger, all they need to do is flood their website with regular news updates and contents and redirects to all of your socials.”
- 20:56 – “You might look at the content and think my website isn’t getting enough traffic, I’m not getting any leads from it, I’m not going anything from the social. I tell you now you keep doing it for the next year or so it will come to a tipping point and all of a sudden people will start to recognize you and you will have organic inquiries coming in from all directions.”