This episode, I’m joined by Joe Mosher to discuss how he got his first clients, the ways that he capitalizes on his existing network of clients and how he is able to get enough referrals to fill his pipeline.
Joe Mosher has worked in agribusiness and food for over 20 years and is experienced in management consulting, plant operations, process improvement, internal process control auditing, global risk and assurance leadership, and driving large-scale change.
Joe started The Mosher Consulting Group as a commitment to supporting the sustainable growth and success of this sector of the economy. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Joe became a food and agribusiness consultant.
- The barriers of entry to food and agribusiness consulting.
- How Joe got his first clients.
- How to capitalize on past clients.
- How to develop your value proposition.
- Why you need to be focused on a specific niche.
Connecting with Joe Mosher:
Connecting with the host:
- 04:17 – “I set out to create a business, like many of us do, where we say every client from a referral and a referral from every client.”
- 06:46 – “You need to be very explicit and state what you want from your existing network.”