This episode, I’m joined by Josh Tan from Alchemist Consulting to discuss the importance of having a focused niche, the marketing strategies he uses for his business, and how consultants can systemize their proactive marketing strategies
Josh Tan holds a B.S. in Material Science Engineer, a Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma, and has completed multiple leadership positions in engineering, operations, and management.
He is now the Founder and President of Alchemist Consulting, and Co-Founder of the Business Growth Community Shift/Co. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Josh became a consultant and started his own consultancy firm.
- How the business development platform Shift/Co helps conscious entrepreneurs.
- How Josh helps business owners by creating systems within their business.
- The business development and marketing strategies Josh focuses on.
- The importance of having a focused niche and how to find your target market.
- How much of a consultant’s marketing strategies should be proactive vs. reactive.
- How to systemize your proactive marketing strategies.
Connecting with Josh Tan:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 04:41 – “We’re all here to make the world a better place through our businesses.”
- 09:01 – “Who do you serve with ease, excellence, and efficiency?”
- 09:29 – “I always recommend to penetrate one market deep first, and dominate one space first before branching out. That’s going to give you tonnes of benefits with economy of scale and being able to systematize that business.”