I’m joined by the Founder of Smart Solutions Media and VP of Business Development at Quality Consistent Leads Scott Cantrell, to discuss how consultants can maintain a steady stream of work, the different marketing strategies he’s found to be effective, and how you can make yourself seen as an authority in your space.
Scott Cantrell is the Founder of Smart Solutions Media, where he provides simple marketing solutions to help consultants fill their pipeline with high-quality prospects. He is also the VP of Business Development at Quality Consistent Leads where they help business professionals maximize their growth. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Scott found his passion for marketing and sales.
- Strategies consultants can use to help maintain a steady stream of work.
- How to turn your marketing process into part of your routine.
- The importance of having consistency in your marketing.
- How to make yourself seen as an authority in your space.
- The benefits of running a podcast and what you need to do in order for it to be successful.
- Smart Solutions Media
- Growing Your Business!
- Rainmaking Made Easy
- Jonathon Stark
- Accelerated Growth Scorecard
- Podcast Chef
Connecting with Scott Cantrell:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 08:58 – “Marketing and sales is about momentum, and when you stop it completely and there’s zero momentum all of a sudden it’s a lot harder to get that engine started again.”
- 13:41 – “Consistent positive actions yield consistent positive success.”
- 31:52 – “Arguably the most important work I’m going to do on a daily business is business development work. I care about my clients I’m going to deliver great value to them, but I can’t deliver great value to them if I’m not in business.”