• Business is always done with people, so marketing efforts should have a human element.
• Being open about mistakes and learnings creates vulnerability and fosters genuine connections.
• Podcasting provides an excellent platform to share knowledge and connect with the audience.
• Lessons in marketing often come from trial and error and experience.
• Increased vulnerability in marketing attracts and helps those who are going through vulnerable moments.
• Uncertainty in decision-making is a human experience that should be addressed through marketing.
• Marketing efforts should focus on helping individuals through vulnerable moments before, during, and after the sale.
01:07 – 01:12 • “All of that should be embedded in your marketing in some capacity or another.”
02:26 – 02:33 • “Don’t be afraid to share those mistakes. Don’t be afraid to share that understanding with your audience.”