• Podcasting is evolving with the introduction of computer assisted technologies.
• Advanced audio processing tools enhance audio quality and remove noise.
• The technology stack includes signal processing, post-processing, and graphic equalization tools.
• Language learning models can optimize videos and create show notes.
• Energy, enthusiasm, and discipline are crucial for podcasting success.
• No amount of tools can replace the value of consistently creating and recording podcasts.
• The longer you podcast, the more you learn and improve your use of these tools.
00:26 – 00:35
• “The audio processing tools out there are algorithmic. They’re not really artificial intelligence of any kind, but it’s in vogue to call them AI tools.”
02:25 – 02:33
• “There are [figuratively] tons and tons and tons of tools out there to help you improve and create better quality podcasts.”
02:35 – 02:43
• “The most important tool you have at your disposal is your energy, enthusiasm, and discipline to continue the process.”
02:44 – 02:57
• “No amount of audio processing tools are going to solve the problems of not podcasting enough, or not getting in front of the microphone and having a conversation.”
03:39 – 03:44
• “The longer you keep doing it, the more you learn. The more you learn, the better you can use the tools that are out there.”