Virgilia Virjoghe is the Founder and CEO of VV Global Partners, a multiple-award-winning Global Brand Strategist, Media contributor, and Author.
Virgilia’s portfolio includes world-renowned Fashion brands; Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Saks Fifth Avenue, Norma Kamali, and Startups in New York City, Berlin, and Silicon Valley. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- How Virgilia started working in the fashion industry and the ways fashion informed her entrepreneurial journey.
- The branding and marketing strategy VV Global Partners follows and how this supports their business model.
- The impact strategic partnerships can have on a brand and business.
- How to find clients and form strategic partnerships through social media.
- How to know who your ideal customer is and build authentic relationships with them.
- How to be sincere and effective with your outreach efforts.
Connecting with Virgilia Virjoghe:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 04:34 – “Having a powerful branding and marketing strategy in place without coordinating the dots and aligning very precisely the branding strategies with the business model and business strategy, you don’t have a business model that is actually highly rewarding and incentivizing.”
- 15:40 – “Be intentional with your content, with the way you address people.”
- 15:57 – “It’s about building relationships, and building relationships is an art.”