Today, I’m joined by CEO of KHIT Consultants Katie Hutchinson to discuss the different business development strategies she uses and how she measures how effective they are…
Katie is the CEO of KHIT Consultants and has a strong belief that technology, when leveraged intelligently, can make life more meaningful and enjoyable. Her vision is to help others utilize technology to create an environment where their passion is paramount.
Katie also holds office as a member of the School Board of Trustees for her local school district and is a member of the League of Women Voters, volunteering her time to host and plan events to encourage citizens to take part in the voting process. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of Podcast Led Growth:
- How Katie went from teaching in a school to running a tech company.
- The team behind KHIT Consulting and the different roles they embody.
- How the business development and marketing is run in KHIT Consulting.
- Why identifying your target audience is so important.
- The power of referrals and the importance of networking.
- Katie’s favorite business development activities.
- How Katie measures the ROI of her business development activities.
Connecting with Katie Hutchinson:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 5:26 – “It’s everyone’s responsibility to make sure the business thrives.”
- 8:56 – “One of the most important things about business development is networking.”
- 19:50 – “Noone learns from success, you only learn from failure.”