This episode, I’m joined by Founder and President of HireLevel Advisory Mark Wojcik to discuss how recruitment is changing, important aspects of the recruiting process, and the value of having a proper strategy and process to acquiring new talent…
Mark Wojcik has worked in recruitment for over 10 years and is the Founder and President of HireLevel Advisory where he empowers mid-sized businesses to save time, money, and headache in their hiring process.
In partnership with his customers’ recruiting team, Mark serves as a trusted advisor reducing 3rd party agency spending and improving retention. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
- The value proposition of HireLevel Advisory and who their target market customer is.
- Ways to save time and money on third-party agency fees.
- How recruitment has moved online and into the virtual world.
- The steps Mark and his team take to proactively find new business.
- How Mark identifies and connects with new companies who need his help.
- How to build a connection with a new prospect.
- The most effective marketing channels to invest in.
- The importance of having a proper strategy and process to acquire new talent.
Connecting with Mark Wojcik:
Connecting with the host:
- Sean Boyce on LinkedIn
- 4:00 – “A lot of companies don’t know what they don’t know. They’re great at what they do, their service, their product, whatever they manufacture and deliver to their consumers, but the recruiting and staffing business is not something that comes second nature.”
- 20:17 – “My success is deemed by how successful you are.”